Personal Injury Litigation
The Law Office of Mitchell J. Rich has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, including personal injury, medical malpractice and general business litigation. Our office represents and provides ongoing advice to individuals and companies throughout the New York metropolitan area including Nassau County, Suffolk County, the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester and the lower Hudson Valley.
Our firm represents plaintiffs in the following areas:
Bodily injury, including
- products liability (defective products),
Medical malpractice, including
- doctor's or hospital's mistakes,
General business law, including
- collection of delinquent accounts,
- breach of contract claims,
- fraud or misrepresentation claims
- and any other type of litigation.
Take the first step toward learning how we can help you
by calling (516) 557-2325 now.